CYCLING IN EXCURSION IN BANDARAWELA
(Total cycling distance 10-15KM)
We make sure that, your cycling tours Sri Lanka with us is an experience in itself and not just another peddling tour. In ensuring this we offer world class cycling tours covering, mountains, valleys, tropical rain forests, reservoirs, ancient cities, beaches and pristine remote villages.
The soothing climatic conditions in Bandarawela is a major reason why people congregate on the location for their holidays.
The Dowa Rock Temple, with its unfinished Buddha Statue of about 15ft carved onto the rock face, the Shrine Room built into the rock cave and the entrance to the tunnel which is supposed to have linked Dowa to several distant temples underground is a major tourist attraction in the vicinity along with the many cascading waterfalls and towering mountain ranges
En-route you can stop at some of the breath taking viewpoints
- Cost of hiring mountain bikes in prime condition.
- Back up vehicle with cycles
- Cycle guide
- Government taxes
RATES DOES NOT INCLUDED
- Any entrance fee to the sites en-route
- Any service not mentioned under ‘Rate include
- Meals and other than water snacks
- Snacks and refreshments
- Clients should bring suitable clothing for warm, windy and rainy conditions.
- Items such as insect repellent and sun lotion are recommended.
- Light clothes & biking shoes or boots are recommended.
- Water Bottles & refreshments should be carried by clients at all the times.
- This could be arranged at any day. The reservation should be done 3 days prior to the starting date/time.