CYCLING IN EXCURSION FROM RAMBODA TO PUSSELLAWA
(Total cycling distance 11KM)
This 11KM cycling trail starts from Ramboda falls which is situated in an altitude of 945 meters above sea level. En-route to Pussellawa you will be riding through breathtaking views with mini waterfalls and picturesque tea estates
We continue along the tea trails, where once again the group can be divided as there are both off-road and road options. Both routes end at the estate’s tea factory where we can stop and sample the refreshing local brew and tour the factory.
- Cost of hiring mountain bikes in prime condition.
- Back up vehicle with cycles
- Cycle guide
- Water and snacks
- Government taxes
RATES DOES NOT INCLUDED
- Any entrance fee to the sites en-route
- Any service not mentioned under ‘Rate include
- Meals and other than water snacks
- Clients should bring suitable clothing for warm, windy and rainy conditions.
- Items such as insect repellent and sun lotion are recommended.
- Light clothes & biking shoes or boots are recommended.
- Water Bottles & refreshments should be carried by clients at all the times.
- This could be arranged at any day. The reservation should be done 3 days prior to the starting date/time.