Have you ever dreamed of spending the most special day of your life on a sandy beach under the glistening sun? Make your dream come true – Coco Bodu Hithi, with its exotic beaches, turquoise blue water and serene atmosphere offers the perfect place to get married or to renew your vows for a lifetime together.
The traditional Maldivian ceremony is held on a sandy beach with customary wedding decorations and folk drums. Bodu Beru drums announce the arrival of the bride, while the groom waits with the Head of Ceremonies, the bride will make her way to her future husband along a pathway of palm leaves.
For the groom: Oriental Massage, facial, manicure and pedicure before ceremony
- For the bride: Deluxe Tea Ceremony, Facial, manicure and oadicure before ceremony
- Wedding ceremony with decoration and photo shooting with a digital image DVD
- 1 hour sunset cruise with canapés and champagne after the ceremony
- Romantic in-villa Champagne breakfast on the following day
- Complimentary Her and Him spa treatment for relaxation the day after the ceremony
- Coco Palm Wedding Gift
- Tropical bouquet for the bride
- Wedding cake
- Bed floral decoration
- Renewal of vows certificate
- Return Anniversary Celebration Discount
- Traditional wedding attire can be arranged for additional charge plus any additional request is subject to extra charged directly
The Ceremony is typically conducted in English, however other languages are available on request subject to availability of staff who speak the respective language.